Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 03-01-2006, 11:22 PM   #1
lhenshall
Starter Motor

Default Girls Drag Racing training day at Heathcote

Hi All,

The girls drag racing day is open to all women from the non experienced to experienced levels. The day will have only the Girls racing, but we would love to have any males coming along to support their woman and if they wish, offer some help on the day.

This day is designed for girls to give drag racing a go as there are many girls who have always wanted to have a crack at drag racing, but for whatever their reason, have not been game to try.

There may be a small amount of time that the males will be asked to leave the group whilst we run through a few things!!! It will only be for a little while!

The day is a big one, and is great to have the other halves involved. I raced the first one in QLD in Sept 05, and I tell you that I could not have done it without my Husband (Mr Tuff 73) or without John (No Gas Yeah right) and his son stevie, it was really nice to have so much support from the blokes, it makes the day even better!

I have even been able to teach my husband a few things I learnt at QLD!

So make sure you let as many women as you can know about the day and make sure you come along and support them too!

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Leanne
'Tuff 73'
Melb - AWMN Member
lhenshall is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post