Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club > Orsm Build Thread

Orsm Build Thread Only for the ORSM Club Members and their rides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-09-2007, 01:07 PM   #1
Jeeepers
Merry Xmas To All

Default The Evolution of ORSMT

It all started back in December 2005, when I bought my first Ford. Yes it is true, I am from the Dark Side. The release of the BA was the event that nailed the lid on Holden's coffin for me personally, and I waited 3 years due to finances and the fact that I intended to mod. ORSMT was just out of factory warranty when I picked her up. I opted for the 90 day 5,000k warranty, and when that was up, it was time to play.

The first few mods were a boost guage in the clock bezel and a Monza cooler. The cooler was fitted in the driveway by my son and myself. It all came together and worked a treat. Power was added, but a tune was now needed. The boost guage looked like this, but I was never convinced, and only took a pic when I had it for sale.

The next phase was Tune, and that's when I went to a local workshop I had seen in town. Aussie Car Enhancements. Craig was very helpfull, and has been at the forefront of everything I have done. With his help, and introduction to Chris at Bluepower, the T ended up with 236 rwkw. Only mods at this stage were cooler and BMC filter. Wheels were next on the shopping list, and I went with a set of 19" D'corsa Stellar rims. Also had the PBR upgrade done.