Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 19-04-2009, 09:16 PM   #1
cabx
cabx

Question Interior Lights not working

Hi guys,
Having a problem with interiors lights not working at all, as well as key light. Have checked all the fuses and they seem to be fine. I would appreciate any suggestions, as I am at a loss.
Thanks CABX - Frank.

cabx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-04-2009, 09:59 PM   #2
Mr Hardware
Flairs - Truckers Delight

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: The excellent how to on LPG jet cleaning. 

sorry to post the obvious, but have you replaced the bulbs?
perhaps the car isn't picking up that a door is open, does the red door sign show up when you open a door?
try different fuses - i had a fuse one time that looked fine but when swapped the problem followed the fuse.
and by interior light i assume you're meaning the roof light and perhaps lights above the rear doors or near the sunnies holder.
Old 22-04-2009, 09:04 PM   #3
cabx
cabx

Thanks,
Sorry i took so long to reply.I've checked all bulbs replaced the one for the ignition.
Checked and replaced both fuses 10 & 11 but still no joy.Ill just have to keep looking.
thanks again......frank
cabx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-07-2013, 10:09 AM   #4
user_mac
Starter Motor

Default Re: Interior Lights not working

Had you recently d/c'd the aircon or had a problem with it? Workshop manual says a controller by the passenger-side (thru glove box) may need checking if cargo/boot light, map lights (interior light) and door switches (interior light) do not operate even after their bulbs have been checked. Last on the list after a faulty Ground between the offending light (so if its all of them, the controller) and mentions the window defroster in that mix as well.

Good luck.
user_mac is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post