Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-03-2020, 12:40 PM   #11
asagaai
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

In Sydney working. Was given a penthouse suite. For $135 a night. Wall to ceiling windows with huge open screen sliding doors off balcony. Top 40th floor.

In Sydney CBD overlooking Botany Bay, Sydney airport and blue mountains.

Arrived Sunday night- very few jets. Now I see a jet fly in every 40 minutes odd - so strange.

City today is deserted. Feels weird that I am here working away - my matter will probably run all this week. That drink of red wine on balcony on Friday - only problem I will feel like Will Smith in I am Legend

Ford Fiesta ST Mk 8 -daily- closest thing to a go kart on road for under 50K

FG X XR8 smoke manual - Miami hand built masterpiece by David Winter, BMC Filter, JLT Oil separators, Street Fighter Intercooler Stage 2, crushed ball, running 15% E85 and 85% 98- weekender