Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Ford Coupe Club of Australia > Coupe Restoration & Build

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2009, 10:15 PM   #1
GT-GTF
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default gee vee's goss

I thought I would start a new thread showing the rebuild of my new goss coupe. This is as she sits today and prtty much as I bought her. All I've done is strip her down a little more.

The coupe is fairly original. It was originally sold by Sinclair Ford in Penrith. It was owned by the one guy until 2001. I bought it from the second owner last weekend.

The mods it has had in the hands of the old owner are C4 changed to toploader. Grille swapped for a GT grill. The wheels changed for the horrendous items you see below. At some stage one of the front guards was dented so both were swapped over. He also had the repair section below the rear windscreen replaced (professionally and quite well).

It came with a 9" and some other bits and pieces which I probably won't use.

Plans are have the engine and running gear reconditioned. Respray and retrim. 12 slots painted in the correct polar white going back on.

If anyone has any diagrams or dimensions to help my painter redo the green highlights on the side and bonnet it would be much appreciated.

GT-GTF is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post