Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 05:49 PM   #31
JoesAu

id rather have a turbo Au as well, theres so many Ba's that are worked u just get over em now, i'd rather have a sleeper Au and smoke holdens/hsv away, and newer fords if u go all out.

Theres a turbo Au in geelong Its silver ONPSI6 i seen it drag a few Holdens on the Freeway and the look on thier face when they cant catch it Great!!
Old 02-07-2007, 05:50 PM   #32
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Nah , Definatly onto this , Will be speaking to Justin @ G&D with the goods on the Turbo setup on Straight Vapour INjected Gas ..

And I Agree , this is the AU Forums , stop recommending BSeries ..

Old 02-07-2007, 06:00 PM   #33
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU2PWR
Nah , Definatly onto this , Will be speaking to Justin @ G&D with the goods on the Turbo setup on Straight Vapour INjected Gas ..

And I Agree , this is the AU Forums , stop recommending BSeries ..
Buy a B series and Whoosha and I will disown you. :
Only reason Kev got away with it is because he is blood son, and I still reckon it was close.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Old 02-07-2007, 07:19 PM   #34
AUI99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by onfire
Just buy an B Seires and be done with it.

Amen! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2007, 07:56 PM   #35
stiddy
Banned

Here's a great idea, why dont both of you buy a B series and get the f#%k out of the AU section?
This is an AU section, where we talk about, mod, play, and enjoy our AU's if you dont have anything constructive to say, keep it to ya bloody self!
He's already said, he hates the B series, he wants a unique AU, why cant you back up what he wants rather then telling him what he should be doing.. Idiots..
IF he asked the question, what should I do, turbo my AU or by a B series, then fair enough, but he didnt! so shut it!

Turbo the AU, be happy, and leave these non AU toss bags to drool over the B series they dream about and cant afford.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:58 PM   #36
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Why dont your buy a Vowel you tool ...

Pick one .. E or A ? Cant see a B ..

Old 02-07-2007, 07:58 PM   #37
The Monty
Just slidin'

onfire, auI99, I know its hard to contain yourselves, and your probably on school holidays, but go away.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:59 PM   #38
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiddy
Here's a great idea, why dont both of you buy a B series and get the f#%k out of the AU section?
This is an AU section, where we talk about, mod, play, and enjoy our AU's if you dont have anything constructive to say, keep it to ya bloody self!
He's already said, he hates the B series, he wants a unique AU, why cant you back up what he wants rather then telling him what he should be doing.. Idiots..
IF he asked the question, what should I do, turbo my AU or by a B series, then fair enough, but he didnt! so shut it!

Turbo the AU, be happy, and leave these non AU toss bags to drool over the B series they dream about and cant afford.
Amen! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Payback is a Mother****** isnt it ?

Old 02-07-2007, 08:02 PM   #39
AUI99
Banned

Quote:

Bahaha cry me a river u head!!!! We were just saying our opioun! It's a free world last time i checked!! Gezz u make me hate AU's the way u just had a then! Toosbag lol....

Oh and also how do u know about what our financial status is?? So don't u dare go saying what we can and can't afford! Idiot...
Old 02-07-2007, 08:06 PM   #40
AUI99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monty
onfire, auI99, I know its hard to contain yourselves, and your probably on school holidays, but go away.
Haha alright good comeback there !

[QUOTE]Amen! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Payback is a Mother****** isnt it ?
Payback??? Oh so scary head!!! Grow up and get ova ur self u loser!

Quote:
Why dont your buy a Vowel you tool ...

Pick one .. E or A ? Cant see a B ..
Hmmmmm can i solve it please :
Old 02-07-2007, 08:08 PM   #41
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

AUI99 are your sure your not OZFORDAU , what the hell is your deal mate ? You come in here , with Zero Integrity and threaten a Member that knows more than you can ever imagine , Pull your damn head in and if you dont have anything constructive to say.. **** Off .

`nuff said ..

Stiddy , would this do the job , its a T25

Old 02-07-2007, 08:11 PM   #42
stiddy
Banned

IF we wanted your opinion we would of asked for it, all he asked for was how to go about turboing an AU.
As for your financial status, its pretty easy to tell, the way you talk about BA's, you would have one if you could, but you cant.. so sod off. Will be good when school holidays are up.. this clown can go back to study his spelling.
Hate AU's as much as you want, sell it even, its one less D#%khead in one.. better for the guys that actually like our AU's.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:12 PM   #43
AUI99
Banned

Quote:
AUI99 are your sure your not OZFORDAU , what the hell is your deal mate ? You come in here , with Zero Integrity and threaten a Member that knows more than you can ever imagine , Pull your damn head in and if you dont have anything constructive to say.. **** Off .

`nuff said ..

What the hell? Who is ozfordau?! Look i was just saying what i thought and this stiddy guy just kicks up a fuss n starts calling me a toss bag and a idiot! I just didn't apprectiate it thats all! There was no need for him to say that!

You tell me to off??? That's no way to treat someone who just said buy a BA! IMO very immature...

Anyway moving on.....
Old 02-07-2007, 08:14 PM   #44
stiddy
Banned

Quote:

`nuff said ..

Link didnt work for me, but a T25 is way to small.. Look for a T04e, T04z, GT35/40..
Old 02-07-2007, 08:14 PM   #45
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

But why go on about it when i said that i wasnt interested / it was said i wanted to do this to an AU and if i wanted to buy a BA , I would of done it already .. there was no telling off . you took it too far , and you cant handle the fact your wrong !

Old 02-07-2007, 08:15 PM   #46
AUI99
Banned

Quote:
IF we wanted your opinion we would of asked for it, all he asked for was how to go about turboing an AU.
As for your financial status, its pretty easy to tell, the way you talk about BA's, you would have one if you could, but you cant.. so sod off. Will be good when school holidays are up.. this clown can go back to study his spelling.
Hate AU's as much as you want, sell it even, its one less D#%khead in one.. better for the guys that actually like our AU's.
You see what i mean by the language he is using at me! Your bring in my financial status again? Why? You have no idea about it! So please don't bring that up again!

School holidays? I don't goto school! You call me a ? Can't you just be calm cool and collected about this touchy issue?

Im calm!

Alright no worries i'll stop about the BA then...There is nothing to be wrong about! No more talk about the BA then!
Old 02-07-2007, 08:16 PM   #47
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

Can we just settle down in here about now?
Anyone that wishes to continue this diatribe can expect a holiday - and not from school.

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

Old 02-07-2007, 08:19 PM   #48
AUI99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellw
Can we just settle down in here about now?
Anyone that wishes to continue this diatribe can expect a holiday - and not from school.

Cheers
Russ
No worries russ, this au2pwr, stiddy and the monty characters seem very touchy and snappy...Don't know why they would be so up tight about this thou? I guess people can't have there own word thou!
Old 02-07-2007, 08:25 PM   #49
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

mate , touchy is one thing i am not , as most and they will tell you ill say it how it is //

Stiddy and Mont have high reputations on here and it doesnt help with people coming in and destroying threads with Stupid 5 cents worth..

I Dont want a BA , I Dont want a BF , I want an AU and if you cant Spell , A and B arent the Same ..

`nuff Said

Now, on a Lighter note , will a T-25 Work on the 6 ?

Old 02-07-2007, 08:26 PM   #50
FGII-XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

chill guys this thread was started to ask about turboing an AU at no stage did he ask should he buy a B series if you like the B series so much buy one and goto the B series forum. if you have something inteligent to add to the topic ( buy a b series is not an inteligent comment as he has an AU and asked the question about his car not what you would like) go for it, if you are too stupid to understand what is requred in this thread don't post or the mods might be forced to have an IQ test for members to be allowed to post . it's simple really keep it on topic and listen to the needs of the original post not rocket science
Old 02-07-2007, 08:27 PM   #51
AUI99
Banned

Quote:
mate , touchy is one thing i am not , as most and they will tell you ill say it how it is //

Stiddy and Mont have high reputations on here and it doesnt help with people coming in and destroying threads with Stupid 5 cents worth..

I Dont want a BA , I Dont want a BF , I want an AU and if you cant Spell , A and B arent the Same ..

`nuff Said

Now, on a Lighter note , will a T-25 Work on the 6 ?
Just in case you wondering i can spell very well! Nuff? It's spelt enough!

People can have there say it's a free world

Oh and also im not your mate so reframe from saying that...
Old 02-07-2007, 08:28 PM   #52
stiddy
Banned

You can have your own words, just not the same thing all throughout the thread! when knowing full well thats not what he wants.
ANYWAY
Let us know how you progress AU2PWR..
If you need any other help, search or just swing me a pm.. saves the extra dribble from onlookers.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:28 PM   #53
onfire
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I think more people are making a bigger deal over others recommending a B Series XR6t over the AU than those who recommeneded the B Series.

Atleast getting a B Series XR6t.. alot of the things mentioned arent going to be an issue.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:31 PM   #54
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

You guys just dont get it .. if its a B Series usually means the whole series right .

and AUI99 , your right , your not my mate , your another Fly in the ointment .. If you or Onfire havent got anything better to do , put both your heads between your legs and fart , it will clear your mind !

Cheers Stiddy

Daniel

Old 02-07-2007, 08:35 PM   #55
AUI99
Banned

Quote:
You guys just dont get it .. if its a B Series usually means the whole series right .

and AUI99 , your right , your not my mate , your another Fly in the ointment .. If you or Onfire havent got anything better to do , put both your heads between your legs and fart , it will clear your mind !

Cheers Stiddy

Daniel
Hmmm then don't say mate then! Your prob just a lonely little kid who had a bad bringing up in ur childhood! So don't take it out on other people! See a shrink! I have plenty of better things to do! Meh and i'd prefere to just fart on ur face...
Old 02-07-2007, 08:36 PM   #56
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Meet me at the Track 'mate' !

Old 02-07-2007, 08:38 PM   #57
AUI99
Banned

Quote:
Meet me at the Track 'mate' !

Ohh so tough over the internet! My AU turbo would beat yours anyway lol! Why are you getting so worked up about this?

Stop, think and move on! I've tried to say that's it but you seem to keep on wanting to go on and on and on....
Old 02-07-2007, 08:40 PM   #58
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

Warning issued - thread gone to pot so it can just be closed.
In the final analysis it is the actions of those who didn't want to keep this thread on topic that has yielded this result which is a tragedy in itself.

Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

Old 03-07-2007, 07:04 PM   #59
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Thanks for killing this off Russ, it was way out of hand. I go away for a few days for work and the place goe's to hell. I may need to bring out the padlock on threads (or people) before I leave next time if they cant play nice.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Closed Thread