Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 04-10-2013, 10:49 PM   #1
pandahill
Starter Motor

Default New Mondeo Titanium pricing?

Hi All
First post I hope it is not too inappropriate and please feel free to Private message me.

I am in the market for a new/near new (2011+) Mondeo Titanium (wagon preferred but Hatch ok)

I would like to know what people here have recently paid? (I would like to go forearmed into negotiations)

or any dealers in South East Qld happy to post/PM me a good offer on what they may be wanting to get rid of?

Thanks

pandahill is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-10-2013, 01:40 PM   #2
AlanD
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: New Mondeo Titanium pricing?

Hi Pandahill,

Welcome to the forums.

Are you looking for petrol or diesel - there is a difference in the prices.

2011 petrol ought to lie in the range $22000 thru $25000 depending on the distance coverered and the state of the bodywork/interior for a private purchase. Dealer prices will be signifigantly more owing to the statutory guarantee requirements.

If you are looking at a post 2011 delivery date then there will be some manufacturer's warranty to run, providing the vehicle has a good servicing record and has less than 100,000 km travelled. Ask to see the service log book. Check the dates for services which should be not more than 12 months apart and performed by a registered service centre - not necessarily Ford.

And given the cost of electronic modules these days consider the extended warranty - this has to be organised before the 3 year 100,0000 km limit is reached.

You may find a carsales.com.au search helpful.

Good luch with the quest!

Cheers

Our Drive: Mondeo
MD TDCi Titanium Wagon
Ruby Red

AlanD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-10-2013, 12:51 PM   #3
ope126
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandahill View Post
Hi All
First post I hope it is not too inappropriate and please feel free to Private message me.

I am in the market for a new/near new (2011+) Mondeo Titanium (wagon preferred but Hatch ok)

I would like to know what people here have recently paid? (I would like to go forearmed into negotiations)

or any dealers in South East Qld happy to post/PM me a good offer on what they may be wanting to get rid of?

Thanks
PM Sent...
Old 08-10-2013, 01:55 PM   #4
pandahill
Starter Motor

Thanks as a new member i can't reply to pm's
So please include contact details in your pm.

Ope126 thanks, FYI I am interested in Titanium only as they have the blind spot monitoring, lane departure etc etc
pandahill is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2013, 05:21 PM   #5
Giant Cranium
PURSUIT 250
Donating Member2

Dad bought a jan 2011 in sep 2012 for 30k. A little tip I will give u is make sure that everything that the tintanium is ment to have is on it. I'm not even kidding. I'll on u details if u want it but I will not post it on the forum
Giant Cranium is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post