Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 15-06-2005, 10:06 AM   #1
DEVEL
5.0 ltr EATR

Default Martini Racing Products

Hey Brendan, its Scotty here (green EL DEV5), congrats on the time machine figures. Awesome!!!
Anyways starting this thread as im interested in your thoughts on the martini racing products. I read your website and saw that your falcon was utilising these products for your dyno run of 591hp.
Do you think that these products helped to achieve this? Even if only marginally as opposed to standard oils etc..
Are such products specifically aimed at high horse power cars?
Obviously 110 octane fuel isnt for your standard street car but as far as engine oil, coolant, trans fluid and super lube(?) goes would these suit say your DEV5 applications with any noticeable gains?
I have spoken with Tony from Martini and he said that i could be looking at a 10kw gain just by using the mentioned above.
Any respose would be great!! thanks.....
DEVEL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2005, 04:12 PM   #2
Brenden
"THE" Workshop manager.

Hi Scotty, Yes the Martini producs are good when used for the right applications. A Understanding of racing fuels has always led the unwise to loose more than just money by buying the wrong products.

The Time machine was using the 110 fuel and I am prepared to say it didn't suit the engine at all, we used it for testing and for adelaide and finished it there. We are now testing the another Martini Fuel and have achieved better results than the 110 fuel did in our car. Simply because the fuel suits the engine better.

We are the West side distributors for Martini and are glad to help with prices and information as well as recomending a package to be used.

Currently the best combination for the RED Rocket has been the Martini Octane Booster and premium unleaded. We have seen better times, more power and cleaner emissions from the little red rocket. Next to that we tried the Martini oil treatment and it seems to have smoothed the high reving engines temprement out.

For a DEV Series engine with under 10:1 compression I would seriously suggest the Martini Oil Treatment and the Octane Booster. DONT FORGET TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS for using the stuff thats where most people go wrong.

We have not tried and tested the martini oils or coolants yet. Keep in mind the Coolant should be used for racing only as it has no true Anti rust inhibitor in it.

AME Albury carshow Horsepower Hero 2005
AME Adelaide carshow Horsepower Hero 2005
AME Shepparton carshow Horsepower Hero 2005
AME Melbourne Highest horsepower 6 turbo 2005
AME Melbourne Highest horsepower N/A 6 2005
All Ford nationals DYO 10.5 and over champion 2005
Brenden is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2005, 05:32 PM   #3
dynowog
Banned

dont want to burst bubbles or hound the martini guys etc. but i had a mate that was burnt by wakefields which then changed their name to martini!!!

at the time they were doing oils and addatives and changed names due to fraudulant labeling of products and etc!!!

hope its not the same martini oils they did not make fuels then back in 94/95 when the name change took place!!!

any info would be apreciated?
dynowog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-06-2005, 09:06 PM   #4
dynowog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynowog
dont want to burst bubbles or hound the martini guys etc. but i had a mate that was burnt by wakefields which then changed their name to martini!!!

at the time they were doing oils and addatives and changed names due to fraudulant labeling of products and etc!!!

hope its not the same martini oils they did not make fuels then back in 94/95 when the name change took place!!!

any info would be apreciated?
hey guys not trying to bust anyones nuts but have you heard this or asked them just concerned!!!

have they new owners?

are they the same?

genuine questions!
dynowog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post