The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-04-2021, 12:18 AM   #10
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Unmarked Police cars, Japanese style

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&Ms View Post
Got to love Japan. If you're ever there at the illegal street racing and drift meets, the cops come in a van, and yell at people with their megaphones, and the crowd disperses. Here, you're on ACA / Today Tonight and the lynch mob is after you. Better off becoming a murderer in Aus.
Oh Tracy and her dribble, oh no dong burnouts is so dangerous ! best destroy some ones car, that will teach them a lessen !

So some mug goes do some burnouts in a back street is treated worse that some moron who steals cars.

So best steal a car and cut loose and what would happen if such got caught F all to Nothing if he was under age. Tracy does not inform the people of that fact !

I have heard so many people who are brainwashed into swallowing the destroy some blokes car for being caught doing burnouts, C'mon ! and when I put forward the stolen car story they still don't get it.

No car should be crushed by the law, no one has the right to destroy another's property at all. once they start that crap where does it end .

Sure I am all for cops doing the gut and a kick in the tail of people who are out of control, such worked a treat years gone by, turtle pecks and phone books wrapped over the head did wonders.
But what crushing some ones car that sounds like dictator crap.
But some people who get right out of hand do need a punch in the face, I have seen that happen. they get the message then and if they don't the 2ed time they will start to learn the hard way, but the fact is they do learn.

Steal a car you deserve a hiding directly straight up be 13yo or whatever.

My mate at 16yo took his old mans new VB Commodore out and put it on it's roof, his old man punched him in the face for that and he never did it again.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: