Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 26-12-2015, 08:13 PM   #1
Falcman0o7
Banned

Default 30psi2fry

Guy's I'm sure alot of you haven't seen the mustang with the 4.0 in it called 30PSI2FRY so here it is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y-POIEF0IQ
Old 26-12-2015, 10:59 PM   #2
commodorenutt
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: 30psi2fry

Shows the potential of the 4.0L turbo 6. Sure would make a few yankees eat patriotic humble pie
This user likes this post:
Old 26-12-2015, 11:30 PM   #3
Top_Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: has been consistently providing good technical advice etc. to AFF members, by having the vast technical knowledge he has with the various Ford products. A valuable AFF member 

Car does a skid. So what?
4 users like this post:
Old 27-12-2015, 08:55 AM   #4
NTF6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Ghia View Post

I agree, doesn't show the potential of anything. I've seen a stock standard Holden 202 do the same as in the video no problems and we all know how gutless they were.
Old 27-12-2015, 06:35 PM   #5
Boza
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I dunno why everyone thinks the I6T is such a good engine old man has one stock as a rock developed a stuck valve at about 130k despite being serviced on time every 10k with quality oil.

Neighbor has an fg mk2 xr6t also garbage has been having engine troubles on and off also with valve train.

I have been a ford man all my life but I honestly would not buy a falcon post an Au and I have owned a few non and turbo B series. These days I'd rather buy a subaru liberty gt or something like that or if my budget permitted I'd but a turbo beemer.
Old 27-12-2015, 07:33 PM   #6
Top_Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: has been consistently providing good technical advice etc. to AFF members, by having the vast technical knowledge he has with the various Ford products. A valuable AFF member 
Default 30psi2fry

Yeah you're right. My BA wagon needed a new pcv valve after only 270,000 km. that's $11 I'll never get back.
Old 27-12-2015, 08:07 PM   #7
Falcman0o7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Ghia View Post
You obviously don't appreciate it. Gary myers does skids to...So what?
Old 27-12-2015, 08:09 PM   #8
Falcman0o7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boza View Post
I dunno why everyone thinks the I6T is such a good engine old man has one stock as a rock developed a stuck valve at about 130k despite being serviced on time every 10k with quality oil.

Neighbor has an fg mk2 xr6t also garbage has been having engine troubles on and off also with valve train.

I have been a ford man all my life but I honestly would not buy a falcon post an Au and I have owned a few non and turbo B series. These days I'd rather buy a subaru liberty gt or something like that or if my budget permitted I'd but a turbo beemer.
It's "Neighbour" well you'd spend more on a dirty beemer than an aussie 6.
Old 27-12-2015, 08:13 PM   #9
Falcman0o7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTF6 View Post
I agree, doesn't show the potential of anything. I've seen a stock standard Holden 202 do the same as in the video no problems and we all know how gutless they were.
A 202 WILL NOT do this as good or sound anywhere near as tough.
Seriously are there alot of dumb people on this forum or is it sheer jealousy...?
Anyone that's not impressed by a late model mustang with our 4.0 in it pumping in 30 psi of boost is hard to please.
2 users like this post:
Old 27-12-2015, 08:16 PM   #10
Falcman0o7
Banned

Quote:

Location: Victoria, The no fun state, That's funny Have you ever had fun? I know I'm babbling on here but you guy's sound like spoiled brats.
Old 27-12-2015, 08:27 PM   #11
Grom13

Quote:

Yah then you can come back onto this forum and tell us how crap they are, I dare you to buy a diesel bmw. Don't let the door hit you in the **** on the way out
2 users like this post:
Old 27-12-2015, 08:31 PM   #12
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

An example of why we have this thread: http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11336424
Closed Thread