Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 21-08-2006, 02:58 PM   #1
2uningFoci
Zetec2.0

Default 18" BSA 321 GLOSS BLACK 5-BOLT WHEELS RIMS SET 5x108

18" BSA 321 GLOSS BLACK 5-BOLT WHEELS RIMS SET SUBARU

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/18-BSA-321-GL...QQcmdZViewItem

There's only a few cars that these fit, mostly all Subaru WRX etc, and I believe the new focus also has a 5 Stud 108mm pcd.

2uningFoci is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2006, 03:30 PM   #2
simonr
Focus Rookie

wow 2uningfoci.. havent seen you around in yonks..
howz that turbo going?
Old 21-08-2006, 03:53 PM   #3
2uningFoci
Zetec2.0

yeah good man, turbo's good, i've got boost down low at about 6-7psi, it's a pleasure to drive, just have to touch the accelerator for daily diving because she pick's up so quick. I've just been very busy lately so haven't got much futher on the mods, just the cost of new tyres and rego sets you back 1500 you know. I ordered those rims, but they sent me the wrong stud pattern, I have another set on the way, tyres are waiting to be put on, will post some pics soon as they're on will be 1-2weeks, mmm 18" gloss black on hot red can't go wrong with that
2uningFoci is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2006, 05:35 PM   #4
Zetec20
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

heyy... they're the black versions of my rims, but 2 inches smaller, PM with how much u want....
Zetec20 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-08-2006, 02:42 PM   #5
73MTU

hey mate. i asked you the question on ebay botu the rims let me know cause i'm keen. cheers
73MTU is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2006, 11:26 PM   #6
Mick K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2uningFoci
18" BSA 321 GLOSS BLACK 5-BOLT WHEELS RIMS SET SUBARU

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/18-BSA-321-GL...QQcmdZViewItem

There's only a few cars that these fit, mostly all Subaru WRX etc, and I believe the new focus also has a 5 Stud 108mm pcd.
If you've got some factory 17" Focus wheels in good condition you want to offload to someone in Brisbane - let me know.

MK
Mick K. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2006, 10:35 AM   #7
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick K.
If you've got some factory 17" Focus wheels in good condition you want to offload to someone in Brisbane - let me know.

MK
are those MP3 or just the standard ones...

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post