Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 14-03-2020, 02:56 PM   #1
MoreHPformyXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Trying to post pics in show us your FGX thread!

Hi there

I'm trying to post pics in the show us your FGX thread. This is the error I get

''Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error''.

I have been a member here for nearly 15 years. Never had a problem posting pics before. Have read the how to sticky. Years ago I use to post via photobucket but that looks like it's not free anymore and I can't remember my username email of password there anyways.

But as AFF host photo these days (discovered after reading sticky)> they didn't ages ago that's why I set up photobucket. The attachments were jpg pics I tried 9 at first (sticky says max on 9 pics then I tried 8 pics with no joy then 5 pics and I got the error above.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

BA XR6 Mk II Shockwave Sedan - Now Sold - gone but not forgotten

mods: 20% under drive, Pacemaker Comps 4495' (ceramic coated) , 3' Metal Cat, XR6T exhaust - twin 3' tips, F6 CAI, K&N panel filter, PWR trans cooler, customed tuned by Heinrich Performance Tuning HPT 183.7rwkw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATMO SIX
You have become the new SLOANY mate, no real quality to your current post(s).
MoreHPformyXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-03-2020, 06:16 PM   #2
MoreHPformyXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Trying to post pics in show us your FGX thread!

Edit: How do I reduce the size of my images?

That's not the error I got (see above in bold for the error)

But maybe the images are above file size restrictions (hoping a lower quality image might work)

mods: 20% under drive, Pacemaker Comps 4495' (ceramic coated) , 3' Metal Cat, XR6T exhaust - twin 3' tips, F6 CAI, K&N panel filter, PWR trans cooler, customed tuned by Heinrich Performance Tuning HPT 183.7rwkw.

Quote:
Old 14-03-2020, 10:21 PM   #3
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Yep, could be the file size that is causing the issue.

The other option you have is to use postimage.org to host your pics. It's free to and easy to use.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-03-2020, 09:40 AM   #4
MoreHPformyXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks bud

I tried a different browser chrome and that said file size too large. MS Edge produced the error in bold above. I have never had any luck using AFF as host but someone mentioned postimage and that was what I was looking for. Works great!

Quote:
This user likes this post: