Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 26-01-2009, 01:53 AM   #31
kcej
2mny projects 2 lttl time

Default Talk about backward step

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf
Dallas I will bet you my ute that the 220 engine was NEVER fitted to a ute, end of story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf
If it can be proven they were I will most certainly eat my words but every piece of info I have ever seen suggests that they weren't.
Am I the only one here that thinks .....
"I will eat my words"
is a bit of a backdown from .....
"Dallas I will bet you my ute"

........just an observation, no insult implied, in my case that would be pot callin the kettle black
kcej is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2009, 10:55 AM   #32
Gazza440
MoPar man 11

Was good to know I was on the right track... I appreciate everyones comments and glad to have found this (minefield) of info... So I got me a rare Ford
Cheers all
Gazza
Gazza440 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2014, 12:38 PM   #33
Gazza440
MoPar man 11

Default Re: just bought an AU11 XR8 i need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf View Post
Dallas I will bet you my ute that the 220 engine was NEVER fitted to a ute, end of story.
Does JM 1D320BA on the orange sticker (Factory "Not aftermarket") mean anything thats still attached to my AU11 UTE ????
Can we be besties now and if Im correct then Ill let you keep your carhttp://www.fordforums.com.au/vbportal/forums/images/smilies/Smilies/dance.gif
Gazza440 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2014, 01:36 PM   #34
Ride
Stay Classy ™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza440 View Post
Does JM 1D320BA on the orange sticker (Factory "Not aftermarket") mean anything thats still attached to my AU11 UTE ????
Can we be besties now and if Im correct then Ill let you keep your carhttp://www.fordforums.com.au/vbportal/forums/images/smilies/Smilies/dance.gif
Dude, seriously, stop posting in threads that are 5 years old.

If for some reason you have some odd car with some odd bits on it that came from the factory (which has happened before, they were not special models or anything) then whoop de doo!

No, it's not going to command a better resale. No, we really don't care at the end of the day. We aren't going to bow down to you in some ceremony, and we're not going to tell tales at the campfire of this 'special' AU that had a few odd bits on it.

If you're looking for praise or admiration, find somewhere else.
Ride is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 19-01-2014, 02:35 PM   #35
b2tf
not here much anymore

Nah let him go. It's good to read
Old 19-01-2014, 05:36 PM   #36
Whoosha
AU DIE HARD
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the things you do behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf View Post
Nah let him go. It's good to read
Yeah but I'M old and grumpy and get bored easy But as we were all young and miss informed once I shall leave it for your amusment for now
AND Gazza be told and check the dates on the threads your posting in .....

........Age and treachery will ALWAYS overcome youth and skill.......

CORTINA 250 2V POWER soon to be AUXR8 Windsor pwrd

.............WINDSOR WARLORD WHO CARRIES THE CLEVO MAFIA AND BROKEN BOSSES...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riksta
Quote of the weekend: "The quarter mile wasn't as long as I expected it to be".
Whoosha is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 19-01-2014, 07:21 PM   #37
Uncle_Ken
Next upgraded Mk1 Leopard
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always putting some imput into the forums to help or make it a bit easier for others Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Yeah you got to read the post date, I was on another site and some guy wanted to know if the world was round and not flat (tongue in cheek)
UK
How 2's: Change rear view mirror, Install backfire valve, Change foam front seats, Install auto transmission cooler, Replace Trans Shift Globe, Remove front door Trim, Paint AU headlights, install door spears, Premium Rear Parcel Shelf, go here...
Uncle_Ken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post