Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 24-01-2014, 09:13 PM   #1
mcfly94
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Changing rear l/a bushes

Hey guys, my rear bushes are starting to get old, original rubber bushes I think and the cars at 160xxx.
Im planning on using super pro bushes through out as im pleased with them so far using them in the struts and sway bar.
I have access to a hoist, shop presses all tools to do the job!
But I don't feel like taking the diff out.
Do you guys think its possible to take one arm out with car in the air, push new bushes in, put arm in and then move on to next arm. So only one arm is removed at a time? Would three trailing arms, shocks and watts link be enough to hold the diff in place?

mcfly94 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2014, 09:17 PM   #2
ben131185

Default Re: Changing rear l/a bushes

up to you on the bushes, but personally i wouldn't use urethane bushes again for anything other then small stuff like sway bars.
ben131185 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2014, 09:29 PM   #3
mcfly94
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

alright but that dosent answer my question
mcfly94 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2014, 09:57 PM   #4
Sox
RIP...

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: As recommended by Ropcher. Personifies the spirit of AFF. 

Yes to your question, and yes I would absolutely use Superpro bushes over and above standard rubber and any other poly bush.