Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Newcastle > Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Discussions

Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Discussions General Chit and so forth!

Old 28-04-2010, 07:22 PM   #1
reggie_parra
dash xr6 ute

Default lowering rear of fg ute

hi, im a recent falcon owner and have just bought a 08 fg xr6 ute, and i want the rear lowered, i was just wondering where the best place to go in newcastle, i dont want to leave the work upto someone that has no idea, as it is my new baby... im leaning towards getting the leafs re-set...

your opinions would be greatly appreciated... thankyou

reggie_parra is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2010, 07:37 PM   #2
cedric
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

IF YOU WANT THE REAL CHEAP option there is a 10-15mm packer on the bottom of the spring pack ,take it out and put on top of spring pack .i don't know if its on fg's but au -bf has this setup i think that is how they slightly lower the pursuit utes
cedric is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2010, 07:39 PM   #3
reggie_parra
dash xr6 ute

well considering i want a little bit more than 15mm, ill jst get it all done at once... im just wondering wether to reset the springs, or replace the whole lot with a set up, say from pedders... decisions, decisions...
reggie_parra is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post