Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2005, 04:42 PM   #1
kypez
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Default Tsunami Cruise Proposal. Please Read.

Hey everyone,

well, as we all know the world is in a major crisis. Hence I thought that maybe we could all have some fun and raise some money towards the cause.

So to cut to the point, I was looking to organise a crusie with as many clubs on the 16th (or 23rd) of January. I've got backing from the Australian Red Cross for such an event.

My proposal is that we meet at a venue (open for discussion) and cruise to a place where people can enjoy a picnic and a day at the beach (being summer). Not looking for a long drive, but somewhere where we can raise some interest and more donations.

Why the Red Cross?
I've been in close contact with my mother who is assisting in the region, in specific a region near Chennai on India's East Coast. She tells me that while other organisations are doing their part, the Red Cross seems to be ahead in the relief operations and have more efficent logistical support than others.

I end here with the floor open to discussion regarding this proposal. If you would be keen to help with a little organising, please contact me on 0433 12345 7. Tell everyone. Please contact as many clubs as possible (as a starting point, car or bike). This can not be an individual effort!!

Thank You for your time.

Sincerely,

Kieran Pradeep.
kypez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post