Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 18-03-2020, 11:55 AM   #1
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default EA wagon > Hilliers ute conversion for sale in SA

EA wagon > ute

Not sure if its a legit sale ad, but has a phone number. Says its a hilliers conversion, who did the AU coupe conversions. Shame about using the EL XR front though, would've been more 'traditional' to use an EA front. Still looks cool though.

Current
SY FPV F6X Territory #214
Previous
FG MkII G6E Turbo built by Heinrichs Performance and Tuning
BFII FPV TORNADO #0021 351rwkw - Heinrich Performance and Tuning

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
raised by monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2020, 06:00 PM   #2
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: EA wagon > Hilliers ute conversion for sale in SA

I do recall from years ago there was an e series ute conversion getting around in car magazines. I also know street machine had a givaway ea (i think) coupe conversion made up with a 5L. May be legit. If the fab work isnt complete rubbish then i guess it doesnt matter who built that e series ute.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2020, 06:24 PM   #3
73 4V XB
Frankenford pilot
Donating Member1

Hilliers are a professional outfit. Their work is pretty good.
It would have to have the correct mod plates etc to be registered and road worthied obviously.
Cant remember if it was Hilliers or Hadley’s that built the coupes.

73 XB GT
Last of the Big Ports
73 4V XB is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2020, 06:29 PM   #4
.:4:.
Kicking back

It was deffinately hilliers that did the coupes. I remember they did a concept car for ford in a coupe. It was called the 300+ from memory. I may be wrong on the name but pretty sure they did a concept car for ford.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post