Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 13-06-2009, 01:24 AM   #1
Zed7fiddy
Temporary Australian

Default Down button doesnt work

Just curious, this only happens when i come on here, but normally if at a desk i use a mouse, and it has the scroll rolly button on to scroll down a page on the web and in documents, but, when im using my laptop i use the down arrow button.

Yet when im on AFF periodically it doesnt work, some times it does and some times it doesnt, is there any ideas as to why, is it only me?

Zed7fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2009, 09:15 AM   #2
Brendo_GSUte
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

this happened to me after i installed some stuff from adobe.
Brendo_GSUte is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2009, 09:54 AM   #3
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

I had the same issue on both my desktop and laptop the other day just after an adobe download.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2009, 05:35 PM   #4
Zed7fiddy
Temporary Australian

do you guys only have this on AFF as well?
Zed7fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-06-2009, 02:19 PM   #5
Coogs289
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Same here, straight after I downloaded Adobe Flash Player. But only on my aunty's laptop... :