Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 11-07-2007, 11:33 AM   #1
Hitman
Way over here

Default Wednesday Chuckle

Two aliens landed in the desert close to Birdsville near an old petrol station that was closed for the night.

They approached one of the old petrol pumps and the younger alien addressed it saying, "Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader."

The old petrol pump, of course, didn't respond. The younger alien became angry at the lack of response and the older alien said, "I'd calm down if I were you."

The younger alien ignored the warning and repeated his greeting. Again, there was no response. Annoyed by what he perceived to be the pump's haughty attitude, he drew his ray gun and said impatiently, "Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Do not ignore us this way! Take us to your leader or I will fire!"

The older alien warned his comrade saying, "You don't want to do that! I don't think you should make him mad."

"Rubbish," replied the cocky, young alien. He aimed his weapon at the pump and opened fire. There was a huge explosion. A massive fireball roared towards them and blew the younger alien off his feet and deposited him a burnt crumpled mess about 200 metres away in a dry creek bed.

About a half hour passed. When he finally regained consciousness, he refocused his three eyes and straightened his bent antenna and looked dazedly at the older, wiser alien who was standing over him shaking his big, green head.

"What a ferocious creature!" exclaimed the young, fried alien. "He damn near killed me! How did you know he was so dangerous?"

The older alien leaned over, placed a friendly feeler on his crispy friend and replied, "If there's one thing I've learned during my intergalactic travels, you don't want to mess with a bloke who can wrap his around himself twice and then stick it in his ear."

Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-07-2007, 12:24 PM   #2
EdFairmontGhia
ED_Ghia

good one!
EdFairmontGhia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-07-2007, 08:47 PM   #3
Nevermind
Goodbye XR8

classic
Old 11-07-2007, 09:21 PM   #4
Hitman
Way over here

so lemme get this straight.....the term for a male organ, not the slang term, the 'proper' term, the 1 that starts with a P and ends with an S, the 1 that is taught in school during sex ed., and the 1 I have heard on things like, the News, and on sitcom's is banned here.?
If that's the case, delete my account please.
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post