Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 13-12-2007, 10:02 AM   #1
TimSBR04
Starter Motor

Default Song Theme Suggestions

Ladies & Gentlemen,

After a lengthy break, and failure to actually do anything productive over the last 3 years, I've decided to have another crack at writing some more Ford Songs.

Most of you probably haven't heard my previous songs, but I did 7 Ford Songs between 2003-2005 that I usually fumbled around the Max Cameron Camp Ground at Bathurst each year. The guys & gals from the Newie & Canberra Ford Club also kindly sold several copies on CD (of which 100% of sales went to Ronald McDonald House).

Basically, they were all ****takes putting crap on Holden.

The hardest bloody part though is thinking of what to write about...... this is where you the fellow Ford Lovers/Owners come into it.

I "try" to make them humourous, and I like to keep em clean so kids can have a listen too - so just bear that in mind.

Anyways, I'll wait and see what you suggest - otherwise I'll just keep writing fuilth like "Protein Diet", that I've been doing the last couple of years.

Cheers,
TimSBR04

TimSBR04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-12-2007, 10:47 AM   #2
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

This time of year you could always turn a favourite xmas carol into FORD themed one...maybe...lol

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post