Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 15-12-2007, 10:32 PM   #1
Jack91
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Went shopping today

I bought a used (but has 12 months warranty) older fat style PS2, driving wheel with gear stick and pedals, gran turismo 4, auto modelista, and juiced, all for $180 from eb games. I had to take the wheel back becuase the first one they gave me was obviousely a returned one, the box was, like half a box and the rest was sticky tape, and the wheel had cracks all through it and just didnt work. Went back and got a new one and it's pretty awesome. Although, I have the ps2 connected to my computer screen through my tv card and relayed to my video card. The picture is far from perfect and I'm wondering if this is becuase it's getting relayed or if the console is buggered aswell. I need advice asap because I wont have a chance to get back into the city for about a month after christmas. Any ideas on why the display isn't good? If you want, I'll take a screenshot to show you how bad it is.

Jack91 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2007, 11:16 PM   #2
onfire
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Play it through a TV and see how you go. But chances are its because its going through your capture/tv card, from past expirences running video equipment through what is considered a cheap card, the quality initially shown on screen isnt that great.
onfire is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post