Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 11-10-2005, 08:31 PM   #91
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.9 EF Futura
have sand in their bloody vagina or what?? These are things you consider important?!?!
Yes, I consider boob size to be very important.
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2005, 08:32 PM   #92
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Repost, whoops.

Last edited by Psycho Chicken; 11-10-2005 at 08:52 PM.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:54 PM   #93
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj_jaypee
I don't know what's up but alot of the girls I've been meeting have been smokers and everytime I find out they smoke I cut it off right away, usually happens on the first date. So am I cutting myself short?
You make it hard for yourself, at least wait until you see how they go in the cott, it may be worth putting up with for a while.

Edit: My wife and i quit 5 weeks ago, we save on average $160 per week, i hope to stay off them.
I read in the Paper last week, a pub in Germany is putting 3mg niccotine shots in glasses of beer to help with the ban on smoking in pubs.

Last edited by Falcon Coupe; 11-10-2005 at 09:12 PM.
Falcon Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2005, 09:03 PM   #94
brenx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I did one better. I married a smoker. I was a non-smoker before I got married. Now I'm a passive smoker rofl.

Tuned by Hallam Performance
brenx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2005, 09:09 PM   #95
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon Coupe
You make it hard for yourself, at least wait until you see how they go in the cott, it may be worth putting up with for a while.
A very valid point! Been there, wasn't worth it.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:44 PM   #96
chief
FTF Club Moderator

I smoke. Never at home or in the car. And 99% of the time outside.

Falcon Tickford FPV (FTF) Car Club of NSW

Fords in the Park 2010

I use and recommend Stingray Car Security.
http://www.stingraycar.com.au/
chief is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2005, 09:48 PM   #97
xdc351
X-Series Club Moderator

There's worse things out there than smoking. Really, people have we been brainwashed just a little too much.

I'm yet to see a thread "would you dump you partner if they got fat?" because its now apparent being overweight will kill you faster than smoking ( found a quick link HERE , tons more out there though)... and can be just as big a turn off. Does that mean over weight people aren't worth the time? Condemed to spend their life with other overweight people?

As far as I'm concerned writing off anyone is a stupid move. Their current behaviours could simply be because they are unhappy and will change all by themselves if you gave them the support. Or they might not, thats what makes the dating game so much fun though isn't it
xdc351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2005, 09:51 PM   #98
KUZMIN
Ruski

Im a smoker...Havent been smoking for long (from start of the year)...but I became a chain smoker very quickly (after only 3-4months)...used to go through a deck and 1/2 a day, now a deck will last me from Mon morning (b4 work) till thursday night (end of week for work)...Usually go through 1/2-1 deck a day on a weekened because I tend to drink alot on weekeneds...but im no addict to Drinking...after all, Im russian!
But Really, I think you shouldnt reject the girl because they are a smoker...Its not their fault that they have an addiction.
And if you were thinking I was about to say 'Its not their fault they have an addiction and they cant give up"...thats bullcrap, it takes me just 4days of non smoking to give up...Ive done it a few times, but started again socially, and became an addiction once again...but my mate that smokes for 5yrs+ did it with me too, and he said that after 4days he didnt have cravings.

Another words, I have no idea what Im on about, but all this talk about smoking is making me want one...so ill just pop outside!

R.I.P. 18-02-06
-----------

1997 Nissan Maxima 3.0 S. Touring-very quick!
KUZMIN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2005, 03:39 AM   #99
big coop

ive worked in pubs so im used to the smell, but it still tastes vile kissing somone after a smoke. i suppose i could date a smoker, but there needs to be chewy between smoking and kissing
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post