Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 31-10-2011, 02:01 PM   #1
Ros5co
Zetec MC Hatch TDCi

Default Re: Ordered my new Titanium Hatch

Boy you have some patience Mackspower. Doubt I could wait that long!
I decided to chase up a demo to save on cost & get the vehicle pretty quickly when I did mine. Luckily I found a Zetec TDCi (which was what I was wanting) at my local dealer which happened to be Ink Blue. Colour wasn't that important but my previous AU Fairmont was dark blue & I preferred the darker blue of the Mondy so was happy to go with it.

Haggled a price on the Saturday afternoon, paid a deposit & was fortunate in that the car had just been detailed & had a current roadworthy so was able to pick it up on the Monday morning.
Was also extremely lucky in that as soon as I paid the deposit the rep put the car under cover in the service department. Half an hour later we had a massive hail storm which damaged almost every car in the yard & took out a couple of windscreens!

Love this car! The more I drive it the more I appreciate it's power, handling & finess & with the turbo deisel I'm not missing the six from the AU at all.

These are the best kept secret in Oz. Can't understand why Ford don't market them a lot harder.
Ros5co is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post