Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 14-01-2016, 03:01 AM   #1
Matty4
Banana

Default Urgent help needed, car transport.

I'm reaching out to anyone who Ma be able to offer assistance.
I need to rent, borrow, beg etc a tandem car trailer that is capable of taking an older model Prado.
I'm currently staying on the Snshine Coast with friends from our kids school. Another family from our kids school staying elsewhere posted on Facebook that they had broke down in Toowoomba travelling home. This family has 4 kids and 2 of them suffer from Cycstic Fibrosis. Last year we had a fundraiser for the family to purchase a caravan for family holidays with, as medical expenses are crippling for them. Anyway, they had to cut their holiday short due to the oldest getting unwell again, and have broken down in Toowoomba.

My mate and I are trying to help them as he had to put his wife and 4 kids on the next flight home and he'd follow once he'd sorted out transport of the car and van home. As we are travelling home from here on Friday we've offered to pickup his van and tow it back to Melb, as well as tow his dead Prado, if we can find a trailer capable of legally carrying the Prado.

The is where you guys come in, anyone have one, know of one, that we can use to these friends out? We need it done by tonight as we're coming through Toowoomba in the morning (Friday).
It's just another thing that this family doesn't need right now, both mentally and financially, and if we can also get his Prado home, he can fly home to be with his very ill daughter. We will organise return of the trailer ASAP once home.

Thanks all, Matt