Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 26-05-2022, 07:00 PM   #1
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 
Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Inconsiderate, lazy people parking across the footpath, nil regard for the mobility impaired. Makes my blood boil.
Citroënbender is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 26-05-2022, 07:08 PM   #2
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
Inconsiderate, lazy people parking across the footpath, nil regard for the mobility impaired. Makes my blood boil.

hmmm .... i trimmed the next door neighbours bushes around their letterbox. so the postie/kids on bikes could get past .... & deliver their/our mail safely!. we also have people blocking our driveway ..... they have been told don't block it.....
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 26-05-2022, 07:14 PM   #3
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

I consider it part of the “social contract” for suburbia. Allow the footpath or its allocated area to be used as intended; prune or edge as required to keep it user-friendly.
2 users like this post:
Old 31-05-2022, 11:19 PM   #4
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi View Post
I consider it part of the “social contract” for suburbia. Allow the footpath or its allocated area to be used as intended; prune or edge as required to keep it user-friendly.
Another “social contract” item in my book, if you get mail in your letterbox that’s misdelivered but local, you deposit or deliver it to the correct address promptly. Even if you think the addressee is a dirtbag.

Have just received today a stash of mail from someone else’s house where erroneously delivered, it’s mine. Bills, statements, newsletter, all unopened and mouldy. Fifty metres away, at most. That’s shamefully lazy.
5 users like this post: