Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 07-07-2007, 01:22 AM   #1
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Default What speed camera's are buying.

This is why bracks needs more speed camera's.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...36-601,00.html

What a disgrace. :

Old 07-07-2007, 01:31 AM   #2
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Although not good i suppose in defence $500 - $1000 for a meal at a top posie is cheap, it can cost up to and well over $500 just for one bottle of wine in these places and its easy to spend 2-3K with half a dozen people.
DOC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2007, 01:36 AM   #3
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC
Although not good i suppose in defence $500 - $1000 for a meal at a top posie is cheap, it can cost up to and well over $500 just for one bottle of wine in these places and its easy to spend 2-3K with half a dozen people.
That's fine if you are spending your own money...... These turkeys are spending everyone's but their own.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:41 AM   #4
BZINGA
Powered by Ford

This will only be forgotten like everything else when it comes to election time again, super Steve has been in power for 10 years i think ( still can't find any1 that said they voted for him ) and has Victoria improved?
BZINGA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-07-2007, 03:53 PM   #5
Ringo
I see you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIK67
This will only be forgotten like everything else when it comes to election time again, super Steve has been in power for 10 years i think ( still can't find any1 that said they voted for him ) and has Victoria improved?
Nope....
Ringo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-07-2007, 04:17 PM   #6
Kryton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC
it can cost up to and well over $500 just for one bottle of wine in these places.
$500 and ALOT more. think numbers with 5 digits.
hell i can get a $500 bottle of wine at Safeway.
Kryton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-07-2007, 04:28 PM   #7
4.9 EF Futura
Official AFF conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbackjack
This is why bracks needs more speed camera's.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...36-601,00.html

What a disgrace. :
I can understand some lavishness is probably required, esp when trying to hook up investment/promotion activities for his state... but geez... you can live life pretty sweet without having to buy the most expensive... everything.

I get castrated if i charge a $15 cab ride from the office to the airport to the taxpayer without getting a receipt.

An $87 knife must cut a pretty awesome sandwich. But wait, there's more!
Old 09-07-2007, 06:00 PM   #8
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Whats all the fuss about. They need those overpriced lunches to help make those critical government decisions. How on earth do you expect them to discuss modern politics over a $20 lunch at sizzlers. You need to be somewhere paying $3,700 to decide on how many more speed camera's you need to cover the expenses.

I used to travel a bit for work. When in Melbourne I always stayed within 2 k's of work so I could walk rather than take a $7 cab ride. Used to drive to Sydney to save on Cab charges and airfares.
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-07-2007, 06:19 PM   #9
XCSEDAN
i'm baaaack....

next election will be the first time i vote and his not getting it. he band aid fixs everything and has used most of the kennet government planning...
XCSEDAN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-07-2007, 09:19 AM   #10
MeLLy

so this is why they need us to speed....Hmm if we all didnt speed they'd go broke and the country along with them
MeLLy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-07-2007, 04:06 AM   #11
Full Spectrum
Only a matter of time.

I'd rather hit a all you can eat for $14.95 But that's me..

But if we voted on pollies meal bills we wouldn't vote!.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:52 AM   #12
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Victoria truly has become its own country now - Brackistan. Love how Omar Bracks has held out on any water planning with the feds, and yet what are you guys on now re water restrictions?

Don't worry, your northern neighbours are just as bad, NSW officially stands for; No Services or Water. We voted in Mohammed Iemma the member for Lakemba who has gone into hiding, whilst simultaneously throwing up the white flag to anything difficult. The only infrastructure we get is that of PPP's or Public Private Partnerships, meaning that a private company pays for it and the user pays ridiculous tolls. 12 years this mob, and they are getting worse. Thursday a roof blew off a train closing down the train system; Friday it's roadworks on the Hume Highway causing 40km of traffic jams and 3 and a half hours to traverse it. Saturday it's the same tired excuse; "We'll have an enquiry into that".
Meanwhile we have the biggest public service in the country - all media and public relations people to put a positive spin on the dire consequences of electing the most corrupt, useless and talentless bunch of uneducated twats on the face of the planet. Sorry but if this is how labor politicians in power act (and Keating was the same) then KRudd and Jihad Julia can go to hell. BTW, Julia has no kids because she hasn't tried. Look to previous Mardi Gras for the reason.

Quote: