Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2009, 10:06 AM   #1
conno3000

Default Cascade Premium Lager back in 375ml

Hi all,

I'm writing on behalf of Cascade Brewery. A while ago, we moved Cascade Pale Ale back up to larger 375ml bottles: http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11238858 - now, as promised, we've moved Cascade Premium Lager up to the larger 375ml bottles: http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...53-662,00.html

Thought you'd be interested in knowing. Yell out if you've got any questions.

Cheers,

Conno

Old 21-02-2009, 10:09 AM   #2
Melz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I didn't think this was the 'literal' bar.. interesting way of promotion though, most companies believe in marketing....
Old 22-02-2009, 06:41 PM   #3
TUF_302
The Vengeful One
Donating Member1

Meh southern tassie beer!, Boags is better!! :
Old 22-02-2009, 07:13 PM   #4
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

and you are about 2 weeks late on saying they are on the shelf

where i work we have had the 375ml on the shelf for a good 2 weeks could be a tad longer ( days being i dont work every day )

Grimus

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 22-02-2009, 08:38 PM   #5
tassie devil

boags st george for me
Old 22-02-2009, 08:46 PM   #6
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melz
I didn't think this was the 'literal' bar.. interesting way of promotion though, most companies believe in marketing....

Agreed, considering it's the second time posted it's starting to look like spam.

Eleven posts, four threads and yet to have one relate to anything automotive.

Last edited by Falcon Coupe; 22-02-2009 at 08:52 PM.
Closed Thread