Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 18-02-2010, 09:36 AM   #1
Mark^^
Two-Spirits

Default Site problems again?

Is the site having problems again, last night for most of the night it was dead (all other sites I visit were working) It has been up and down a fair bit in the last few days.

I was wondering if all the rain made the servers a bit soggy and unresponsive...LOL

Mark^^ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2010, 09:49 AM   #2
|||
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i also had problems. no rain were i was.
||| is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2010, 09:50 AM   #3
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

We had an ISP issue early yesterday morning and then we were off line for a couple of hours last night after a reindex of the search took a lot longer than expected!

The reindex still needs to be done but will have to wait until the weekend now.

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
Falcman0o7
Banned

Ah, Cool. Thought i had i virus. Ha.
Falcman0o7 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-02-2010, 12:42 AM   #5
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /photos/inc_photopost.php on line 68

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /photos/inc_photopost.php on line 89

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /photos/inc_photopost.php on line 128

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /photos/inc_photopost.php on line 143
Australian Ford Forums

Getting this message where banner is supposed to be on home page
Old 19-02-2010, 12:47 AM   #6
CFOUR
The Destroyer

yup me 2 redrum
Old 19-02-2010, 12:51 AM   #7
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

I'm doing a photopost upgrade at the moment (which is why the gallery is acting strangely) and it is a related issue.

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post