Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-11-2012, 08:48 PM   #1
MR.BA.GT.332
Now in the quad cam zone

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all his work in the project section. Awesome effort. 
Default Does anyone here travel from Bendigo to Brisbane often??

Hey gang

I am hoping to find an AFF member whom travels from bendigo to brisbane or even the gold coast as im in a bit of a pickle.

I won an AC unit on ebay, but freight quotes ive gotten today have been astronomical so thought i would throw the question out there and see if anyone can help out with delivery of the item if they do this trip often and its not out of the way..

Willing to pay for some fuel etc.

Cheers
Dave MR460

"BARNEY" 2003 BA GT #332, Phantom, Boss 290, FR20 Simmons. XYZ Brakes - 355mm Rotors - 8piston Front Calipers & 4piston Rear More Mods soon!!
MR.BA.GT.332 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post