Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 16-01-2006, 08:00 PM   #1
GTP 320
Blueprint Beast

Default Show Pics of our Kids

Just for something different what about showing your pics of your kids and hopfully they will be the future FordForums members as we pass our Ford knowledge onto our children.
Cheers John

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12.12.05 027 (Small).jpg (43.6 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg 25.12.05 024 (Small).jpg (40.3 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg 25.12.05 029 (Small).jpg (45.4 KB, 60 views)

Leather seats, Premium sound, Sunroof, Satellite Navigation, Reversing sensors, Herrods lowered suspension, Full stainless steel Quad exhaust system, Helix spacer,Open mouth cold air induction,Uni Chip,BMC air filter
GTP 320 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2006, 08:09 PM   #2
jimt3te50
My kids think I'm cool

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Jim has consistently for some time now shared his life, and his passions in his XY GT and more so his FG GT in a way so everyone here feels part of the journey, which helps make AFF such a worthwhile place to be.  An outstanding contributor in my book. 

I posted a pic of my boy a couple of weeks ago (as a proud-as-punch dad) and then felt a bit sick at the thought there could be unsavoury characters that lurk the internet.

I'm so proud of my boy, but it's a sad world where i'm reluctant to share my joy with others for the sick minority......

not trying to bring your thread down John, just how I feel- sorry mate. Your boy looks like a real little man- I'm going to teach my son to wash my car as soon as he can stand up.............
2018 Ford Ranger RAPTOR
2013 Audi SQ5
jimt3te50 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2006, 08:15 PM   #3
GTP 320
Blueprint Beast

Fair enough but i reckon you need a more positive outlook for the future.
Cheers John

Leather seats, Premium sound, Sunroof, Satellite Navigation, Reversing sensors, Herrods lowered suspension, Full stainless steel Quad exhaust system, Helix spacer,Open mouth cold air induction,Uni Chip,BMC air filter
GTP 320 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2006, 08:16 PM   #4
Haza
Got My Eyez On U

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimt3te50
I posted a pic of my boy a couple of weeks ago (as a proud-as-punch dad) and then felt a bit sick at the thought there could be unsavoury characters that lurk the internet.

I'm so proud of my boy, but it's a sad world where i'm reluctant to share my joy with others for the sick minority......

not trying to bring your thread down John, just how I feel- sorry mate. Your boy looks like a real little man- I'm going to teach my son to wash my car as soon as he can stand up.............

i was thinking the same jim. I dont think its safe having pics of your children on a public forum when we live in a world full of pedofiles and other strange ppl. I know its not a nice way to think of it as im sure you are the proudest parent in the world and all you wish is to show the forumers your pride and joy. Its just a thought jim, you may wish to leave it on there, but i wouldnt do it if i had children.
Haza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2006, 08:30 PM   #5
brodfloyd
Hmmmm

hmmm, kiddy pictures, this sounds suss as!!!! :
brodfloyd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2006, 08:31 PM   #6
max^power
Formerly au^ute

Yeah, you just don't know who's out there.
max^power is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2006, 08:44 PM   #7
jimt3te50
My kids think I'm cool

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Jim has consistently for some time now shared his life, and his passions in his XY GT and more so his FG GT in a way so everyone here feels part of the journey, which helps make AFF such a worthwhile place to be.  An outstanding contributor in my book. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP 320
Fair enough but i reckon you need a more positive outlook for the future.
Cheers John
As I said mate- I put pictures here about two weeks ago- I am as proud as anything of my boy and I'd love to share that with everyone- there may be other people reading this who want to put their pics here too, without really thinking if this may bother them.....

It's not the same world it was even five years ago......

I am an extremely positive person mate- when it comes to things I can control- I am not having a go at you and I can appreciate what you're saying, it was never meant to offend- I've only been a dad for five and a half months but you can appreciate that it changes your perspective on things- and there isn't enough positive stuff happening in the world today to convince me things are getting better.

"Tis better to er on the side of caution"
2018 Ford Ranger RAPTOR
2013 Audi SQ5

Last edited by jimt3te50; 16-01-2006 at 08:50 PM.
jimt3te50 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2006, 10:02 PM   #8
HLC
Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimt3te50
there could be unsavoury characters that lurk the internet.
*subscribes to this thread* :evilsasmo