Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 16-01-2007, 05:04 PM   #1
rayner22
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Possibly selling my pride and joy..

Bad day today, got to work only to be told business was going bad and that they were unable to keep me on any longer.
So its a very large possibility I'll be selling my AU to try and limit living costs for a while.
Unless I get a new job in the next few weeks it'll be a definite.
If anyone knows of anybody looking for staff on the Gold Coast gimme a PM.

Old Rides:
BF MkII 07 XR6 , Seduce in colour.... : Growler Airbox, custom exhaust and other goodies
AUII TE-FORTE
Monsoon Blue,Full Cobra Performance exhaust system, G+D CAI, Crow Cam, Tickford Suspension, TE50 Kit, RDA Slotteds, Ridin on Advanti 18's
rayner22 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2007, 05:23 PM   #2
StealthAu
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

what sort of work are you looking for
StealthAu is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2007, 05:48 PM   #3
rayner22
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Telecommunications sales e.g phone shops, have got qualifications as a retail store manager etc

Old Rides:
BF MkII 07 XR6 , Seduce in colour.... : Growler Airbox, custom exhaust and other goodies
AUII TE-FORTE
Monsoon Blue,Full Cobra Performance exhaust system, G+D CAI, Crow Cam, Tickford Suspension, TE50 Kit, RDA Slotteds, Ridin on Advanti 18's
Old 16-01-2007, 06:22 PM   #4
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Sorry to hear about that. Hope you find a job soon - with only 4.x% unemployment rate, and with quals, it shouldn't be too hard. Just don't be too picky, but don't necessarily take the first thing that comes along. You have to do something you enjoy, but you can always earn an income while looking for a better job!

Anyway, check here - there are a few positions available. The one at Pacific Fair looks OK (LOL, Fashion!!).

http://jobsearch.gov.au/SearchResult...ld=0&NumMJL=0&

The Southport one is at a Car Tyre retail place - worth a look?

Also, it's worth clicking on the Biggera Waters one, then follow the link to Sarina Russo - they are one of the largest and most successful job/employment agents in australia.
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

FPV 335 build stats: <click here>

Ford Performance Club ACT
JC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2007, 06:37 PM   #5
rayner22
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks guys, ur a big help makes a bad day a bit better!!
Never thought I'd be made redundant in my life

Old Rides:
AUII TE-FORTE
Old 16-01-2007, 06:39 PM   #6
eXtremist
2007 Ford Focus Zetec

If you were in Sydney, I would have got you a job at Woolworths
eXtremist is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post